Must have played for one of the Little Leagues in District 6 during the 2018 season – Hastings, New Westminster, Richmond, South Vancouver or Trout Lake Little League
Must be 13 years or younger by December 31, 2018 (cannot turn 14 in 2018).
* Sunday, July 15 @ *6 pm (*time changed), South Vancouver Memorial Park (41st Avenue & Ross, one block east of Fraser Street)
* Monday, July 16 @ 6 pm, South Vancouver Memorial Park
* Tuesday, July 17 @ 6 pm, King George Park (4100 No. 5 Road, Richmond, Cambie & No. 5)
· Once player has been selected onto a provincial team, the fee is $125. The fee includes a tournament souvenir t-shirt (if provided by the host). Players must provide their own pants, socks and belts (color TBA). Hats and playing equipment will be provided.
· Additional fees for advancing to the Westerns or National tournament (see attachments)
Baseball BC Tournaments:
a) 13U AA
· Provincial is in Abbotsford from August 9 to 12 (Thursday to Sunday)
· Winner qualifies for Westerns August 17-19 (Friday to Sunday) in La Broquerie, Manitoba
b) 13U AAA
· Provincial is in Abbotsford from August 8 to 11 (Wednesday to Saturday)
· Provincial winner qualifies for Nationals August 23 to 26 (Thursday to Sunday) in Woodstock, ON
· Runner-up qualifies for Westerns August 16 to 19 (Thursday to Sunday) in Brandon, MB
Practices are at King George Park on Wednesday evenings (6 - 8 p.m.) Games on most Saturday and Sunday afternoons beginning at 2 p.m. Plus we're there for extra training opportunities through 5TOOL BASEBALL on selected nights throughout the summer. Come experience the world's LARGEST baseball organization - Little League!!